Join our team
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you have the drive and ambition to further your career in an exciting media company, see the vacancies below for our current opportunities.
We are looking for confident and eager self-starters who will excel in a fast-paced and busy media environment and are organised and proactive in ensuring projects meet and exceed expectations.
Our office is based in the vibrant Shoreditch area of London.
SEO & Social Media Manager
Vitesse Media, a dynamic London-based digital media company, is seeking to recruit an SEO & Social Media Manager to work with its editorial team and digital team to help grow its esteemed websites and their social media communities.
The successful candidate will play a key part in Vitesse’s ambitious digital growth strategy by designing, developing and delivering SEO and social media strategies with a view of accelerating traffic growth across all of the sites.
The post holder will work with the editorial team to ensure they are creating SEO-driven content around targeted terms and tailoring their journalism for social shareability, as well as ensuring the sites are fully optimised for search.
- Experience in growing websites through SEO best practices and SEO-driven content
- Experience in managing and growing social media communities
- Organised in tracking, reporting and analysing SEO and social performance data and progress on campaigns and strategies
- Strong knowledge of SEO and social media techniques
- Knowledge of how to conduct in-depth and regular audits of sites and competitor performance analysis, with actionable insights
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain comprehensive SEO site architecture best practices
- A desire to keep up with the latest SEO and social media trends and ensure we are optimised well for search algorithm updates and social traffic
- Proactive in content auditing, including crawling, duplication and organisation of content for SEO benefits
To apply,send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘SEO & Social Media Manager’ in the subject title.
Audience Development Manager
Vitesse Media, a dynamic digital media and events company, is seeking to recruit an Audience Development Manager to grow and nurture its database of IT professionals, small business owner-managers, entrepreneurs, investors and professional women.
The Audience Development Manager will work with the digital team and editorial team to ensure the digital interactions with these brands translate into a growing database of people who opt in to receive premium content, offers and event invitations.
The successful candidate will play a key part in our ambitious digital growth strategy by designing, developing and managing the data strategy for all Vitesse brands, as well as assisting with the delivery of demand generation campaigns and building on our offering by enhancing the value of a qualified lead.
- Experience in growing a focused database of professionals
- Knowledge of how to utilise data capture mechanisms through online platforms
- Eagerness to seek partnerships with third parties to further grow our data
- Knowledge of GDPR and how to ensure compliance and data protection
- Organised in ensuring data is shared with third parties in the correct way
- Proactive in working with other stakeholders in the business, including editorial and digital, to ensure data capture is embedded effectively across all content and platforms
- Proactive and organised approach to cleansing, verifying, nurturing and updating existing databases
- Strategic approach to mapping a data collection journey for website visitors
- Systematic in reporting on data growth and improving data quality where possible
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Audience Development Manager’ in the subject title.